The Hotel Trezor is open
Hospitality is very important to us - the well-being of our guests matter a lot to us. The Coronavirus (COVID19) poses us all with new challenges. We are especially thinking of the people who are particularly affected by the extraordinary events. We would like to express our gratitude to those who work in the health sector and in politics to curb the spread of the coronavirus.
In our hotel and the breakfast area we follow the current situation very closely. To ensure a healthy stay, we have taken the following precautions:
- Our staff follows the hygiene recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute
- We follow the recommendations of the local health department and the city administration
- Rooms and beddings are disinfected at each change of guest. Special emphasis is placed on the surfaces that are often touched.
Rules of the game
So that we can continue to maintain our business and welcome you in our hotel we have created some „rules of the game“. It shouldn’t be too much new and everyone should already stick to it.
We ask you to implement the following measures:
- Regular hand washing
- Keep enough distance between you and your fellow man (1. 5 m)
- No hand shakes
- Please only take the elevator when you’re alone or not in larger groups and also use the staircase
- Wear a mouth-nose mask in the public areas of the hotel (lobby, elevator, staircase)
- Our sauna and fitness room are temporarily out of service
Opening hours reception and bar: 07.30 a.m. to 09.30 p.m.
Please contact us in advance for later arrivals.
We look forward to seeing you.
Your Hotel K99 Team