The Hotel Trezor is open
Hospitality is very important in the Ganter Hotels - the well-being of our guests matter a lot to us. The Coronavirus (COVID19) poses us all with new challenges. We are especially thinking of the people who are particularly affected by the extraordinary events. We would like to express our gratitude to those who work in the health sector and in politics to curb the spread of the coronavirus.
In our hotel and the breakfast area we follow the current situation very closely. To ensure a healthy stay, we have taken the following precautions:
- Our staff follows the hygiene recommendations of the Robert Koch Institute
- We follow the recommendations of the local health department and the city administration
- Rooms and beddings are disinfected at each change of guest. Special emphasis is placed on the surfaces that are often touched.
Rules of the game
So that we can continue to maintain our business and welcome you in our hotel we have created some „rules of the game“. It shouldn’t be too much new and everyone should already stick to it.
We ask you to implement the following measures:
- Regular hand washing
- Keep enough distance between you and your fellow man (1. 5 m)
- No hand shakes
- Please only take the elevator when you’re alone or not in larger groups and also use the staircase
- Wear a mouth-nose mask in the public areas of the hotel (lobby, elevator, staircase)
- Our sauna and fitness room are temporarily out of service
Due to the current situation, we are unfortunately not allowed to offer our breakfast buffet as usual. We offer breakfast in the form of a plate service so that you are served at the table. Here are a few “rules of the game”:
- Please wait in front of the breakfast room until you are assigned a seat
- Disinfect your hands at the entrance
- Wear your mouth and nose protection until you are at the table
- Give your name and room number, your order will be brought to your table
- If you have any further requests, please give a sign to our service staff
- Please be patient, if it takes a little longer, thank you for your understanding
If you do not want breakfast as a plate service, we can offer you a lunch package to go, please let us know when booking. Thank you very much. Currently we do not offer breakfast for external guests. Thank you for your understanding.
Opening hours reception and bar: 07.30 a.m. to 10.00 p.m.
Please contact us in advance for later arrivals.
Cancellations / change of booking
Due to the extraordinary situation we have adjusted our cancellation policy for you:
Guests who have already made a booking can do the following since 16.03.2020:
- Use the value of the booking for a later booking this year
- Rebook the reservation free of charge
- Cancel free of charge
- Cancel when booking via another platform with the respective provider. We recommend that you book directly with us on your next stay, as you will always receive the best price and the best cancellation policy.
We look forward to seeing you.
Your Hotel K99 Team